01 agosto 2009

A card to 3 different Challenges

Good Evening Ladies,
I hope you all are having a great weekend!
Tonight I made a card to join three different challenges:
  1. Our Creative corner with color challenge: Purple
  2. Allsorts challenge with 3 flowers, 2 papers and 1 ribbon
  3. and Saturday Challenge with the sketch below:
Well, as purple is my favorite color, I could not ignore this week`s challenge at Our Creative Corner.
For image, I picked this Hanglar & Stanglar one that I received from Regina Ribeiro.
I put some glitter on the bow so could have a little of of shining.. it is a pitty that we can`t see it on here. I colored the image with copics, decorate the card wiht petaloo paper flowers, yellow brad, purple ribbon and pearls.
Here is my card:
And here is the inside of it:
I hope you like it and leave a comment so I`ll know what you think about my card.
Thank you so so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Vivi

12 comentários:

Lisa disse...

Hi Vivi, Such a lovely card! I love the pretty paper and the image is just so sweet.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) disse...

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Jules disse...

Hi Vivi

What a great card. I love your backing paper and the colours you have chosen.

Smashing image too.

Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Jill disse...

beautiful card love the hanglar image and those gorgeous DP,love the inside too, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Cathy disse...

Gorgeous card VBivi. Love the iamge and lovely papers.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Anônimo disse...

Oi Vivi,
Estes são cartões novos estão um sonho. Lindinhos demais.
Beijão, Leticia

Donna disse...

Incredibly pretty card Vivi, such a pretty image and papers! Thanks for playing along with SCSC Donna x

Debs disse...

Hi Vivi
Lovely card - great image and lovely colouring.
Thanks for join9ing us at Allsorts this week. TTFN
Debs xx

The Design Team disse...

Just adorable!

ineke disse...

ohhh... what a great scrappaper.. the one with the little flowers !!!!

Gro disse...

Beautiful card, and beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) disse...

Fantastic card hun love the DP'sthanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx