05 agosto 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge #32

Hello Ladies,
I hope everyone is having a great day!!
The weather over here in Sao Paulo is nice today, the sun is shining!! that is so good because it has been very cold in the past few days!!
I want to show you today a card that I made last night to join 2 Sketches 4 You Challenge #32.
It is a nice sketch as you can see below:
Olá a Todos,
Espero que voce estejam bem e que seu dia esteja sendo maravilhoso.
O tempo aqui em Sao Paulo esta muito bonito hoje, ensolarado!!! Isto é otimo porque estava muito frio nos ultimos dias!!
Quero mostrar para voces o cartão que fiz ontem a noite para participar do desafio 2 sketches 4 You nr.32
Veja o modelo abaixo:

I had already colored Tilda with hat sitting, this is one of my favorite stamps, and I thought to use her on this sketch.
I colored her with copics and use some stickes on her hat lace & bow.
Decorate the card wiht paper flowers, brads, ribbon, pearls and blings.
Eu já tinha colorido esta Tilda com chapeu sentada, que é uma das minhas imagens favoritas, e eu pensei em usa-la para este modelo de cartão.
Colori a imagens com as canetas copics e useu glitter da acrilex na fita e laço do chapeu.
Decorei o cartao com flowers the papel, bailarina, fita, perolas e chaton.
I hope you like my card, here it is/Espero que voce goste do cartão, aqui está ele:

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I adore to read them!
Muito obrigada por visitar meu blog e deixar um comentário! Eu simplesmente adoro lê-los!
Hugs/Abraços
Vivi

12 comentários:

Kim Sonksen disse...

Your card is gorgeous - I adore that image and your colouring.

Thanks for playing with us at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

Anônimo disse...

What a gorgeous card and fabulous colouring. This tilda is one of my favourites too.

Rachel disse...

Gorgeous!!!!!!

Jacque disse...

Oh Vivi she is sooo cute...she is one of my favorites!!! Love those colors, Sweetie...Hugs..Jacque

Barb Hardeman disse...

Oh, Vivi, this is just gorgeous. I love, love, love the blue and the flowers are so pretty.

Nancy disse...

Hi Vivi,
Your card is very pretty. This little Tilda looks so elegant. You did a super job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Unknown disse...

Nice Tilda with hat! She is so adorable.
Hugs,
Vivian

cnelson disse...

darling!!!

Christina C. disse...

Love your card, Vivi!!! Tilda is so precious and the flowers are lovely. Hugs, Christina

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

Such a cute little card, Vivi! Your coloring is always so nice.
I always love visiting your blog.
Huggies ~
Sharron

Cami disse...

Very pretty, Vivi! Lovely shade of blue and your coloring is superb! Hugs, Cami

Unknown disse...

always a treat to visit your blog. Your stamping and coloring is always superb. Thanks for playing
:) Kazan