22 agosto 2009

Stampin` for the weekend #12

Good Evening Ladies,
I just found out a new challenge blog, I mean, it is new for me as I had never seen it before!
This week challenge is a color one: pink & gray.
That is great because I had made a card with those colors and now I can join this week challenge!
I colored Tilda image is copcis, swaure shape was cut with my mesties and the sentiment is Stampin` UP. Flowers are from Petaloo.
Boa Noite a Todos!!
Acabei de encontrar um novo blog para desafio, na verdade este blog é novo para mim porque eu nunca tinha visto. Ele se chama Stampin' for the weekend.
Esta semana o desafio do blog é fazer um cartao com as cores: Rosa e Cinza.
Achei o maximo porque eu tinha feito um cartão com essas cores.
Colori a imagem da Tilda com as canetinhas Copics, sentimento é da Stampin' UP e as flores sao da marca Petaloo.
Ah., o quadrado e o retangulo foram cortados com as nestabilities.
Here is my card / Aqui esta o cartao que fiz:
Please, leave a comment about my card.. I really love to read about it!!
Por favor, deixe um comentario sobre meu cartao... Eu adoro ler a respeito.
Hugs / Abraços
Vivi

11 comentários:

dolcreations disse...

Very nice card. Lovely blog as well! I just love your Tilda doll, how cute is that!
Christine

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi!
Love your pink Tilda!!! She is very pretty.
Hugs, Candy

Donna disse...

Glad you found us Vivi, it's always nice to see new participants on our challenge blog, You've done a lovely job coloring Tilda and she looks good sitting there on the square, what a pretty border along it too.
Thank you for participating in the "Stampin' for the Weekend" challenge this week.. Good luck and we hope you'll continue to join in on the challenges on a weekly basis. Have a wonderful day.
Donna xx

crafty amy disse...

Hiya Vivi,
Like Donna I am very glad you found us this is an adorable card. I love the wya you have coloured Tilda.
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.
X Amy X

Nancy disse...

Glad you joined us at SFTW this week, Vivi:O) Your card is wonderful. Love the pretty papers, and Tilda is stunning. The ribbon is gorgeous.
Hope to see you again next week, good luck!
Nancy;O)

LivArtNow disse...

What a cutie!! Love the papers too! your card is very pretty!!

Linda

Regina disse...

Mais um cartão fofo demaaaaaaaaais Vivi!!!
Bjs e um ótimo domingo!!
Regina

cats whiskers disse...

Morning Dear, this is fabulous as are all the other creations you have posted since I went AWOL had a great time looking at them all.
Hugs Jacqui x

Vanja disse...

Fabulous card! Your Tilda is so cute and I love the paper you have used.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! :)
Vanja

Vicki disse...

Hiya Vivi, I'm so glad you found our challenge blog, it's lovely to have you playing along. Your card is so pretty, such a cute Tilda which you've coloured so lovely too. Thank you for taking part with this weeks SFTW challenge, hopefully you;ll be able to join in with many more. Good luck xx vicki xx

CraftyC disse...

Your card is so pretty and I do love the gingham paper. I always like to see it in a card, looks so pretty. A great image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SFTW
Clairex