12 agosto 2009

ABC Challenge

Good Morning Ladies, I made this card few days ago because I thought this Sugar Nellie's image is so cute and I received it from a swap that Í participated but that I didn't have any challenge to join in with. But yesterday when I was checking ABC Challenge Blog, I found out the this week challenge is wiht letter A for animal.... woohooo.. this could not be more perfect!! I can now join the challenge with my lovely ted bear!!! Ok, so I colored the image with my copics, add some bling and ribbon to embellish the card and the sentiment is from stampin' up... round & square shapes are cut with nesties... I thinkg the nestabilities are so useful, I think I could never ever live without it again!! lol lol lol So, here it is: Let me know what you think of it by leaving a comment.. I really appreciate!! Hugs, Vivi

2 comentários:

Helen disse...

Sweet card - MacBeth is so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) disse...

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x