04 agosto 2009

A card with cute little Tingla

Good Evening Ladies,
Today I made a card to join two challenges:
1st: Friday Sketchers #63 as you can see below;
2nd: A Spoon Full of Sugar #63 is floral fantasy.

I love this sketch and it is so much fun to make a card with. I decided to use Tingla image from Magnolia Stamps for this card and I think she is soooo cute!
I colored the image with copics and put a little bit of purple stickles on the bow, buttons and on the heart. It is a pitty we can see it on the pic.
Background paper is Dovecraft, I used heart shaped brads and to join A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge, I used Mulberry handmade paper flowers, 1 pink and other one white with pink dots..
As I`m a ribbon lover, I couldn`t resist and use a lilac one.
So, here goes my card:
Isn`t that cute? Let me know what you think, ok!?!? I`d love to hear.
Thank you so much for stopping by to see my card!
Hugs
Vivi

14 comentários:

Jacque disse...

Vivi, what a darling card...that ribbon is too pretty...you are on a roll since you are on vacation...smile...Hugs,...Jacque

Barb Hardeman disse...

Okay, I'm so jealous! You are busy making so many cards, and I can't even get another one started. This is just adorable, and even though I'm not a purple person, Tingla looks beautiful in it. Ribbon is another addiction...sigh!...hugs...Barb

Cami disse...

Such a cute card, Vivi! Like I said, you make so many cards and post one every day! I don't know how you do it but I love each one of them! Tingla is so cute and I don't own even one of them. Well, I guess I'd better get one! Hugs, Cami

Sharon Caudle disse...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! I love her. What an absolutely precious card! hugs!

Suzanne J Dean disse...

So very sweet Vivi! I love the purples & fab layout w/ that cutie! I adore your Tilda doll even more, you lucky gal!! LOL

hugz,
Suzanne

Tracey disse...

This is adorable Vivi! love it!

Anônimo disse...

She's just adorable Vivi!! I love the fun colors!! HUGS

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

Oh my gosh, Vivi! Another cute card! You're cards are just darling!
Huggies ~
Sharron

Nancy disse...

Hi Vivi...Tingla is so very cute love her in purple! You really are amazing at getting your cards done it takes me forever to do one. Great job love your cards!
Hugs,
Nancy

charlene disse...

Vivi what a darling little card ! I really like everything about it.
Hugs

Unknown disse...

Awww what a cute image! I didn't know she was named Tingla. You've done a wonderful job coloring her and putting this card together.

Hugs,
Vivian

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi,
I am so happy to hear you are on vacation. It is too bad that you can't sleep though :o(
I love little Tingla. I was just about to sit down and make a card with her on it myself. Yours is just beautiful in purple. LOVE IT!!!
Big hugs, Candy

Christina C. disse...

Wonderful card, Vivi!! That little Tingla is soooo precious. Hugs, Christina C.

Norma disse...

Oh Vivi, cute cute cute. Love the colours. Great layout. Where do you find the time to do your cards so quickly? I need to retire. LOL.

Hugs.
Norma