12 agosto 2009

My Time to Craft Challenge

Good Morning Ladies, I hope everyone is doing well, today is a lovely day over here in Sao Paulo, Brazil and the sun is shining!!! Today, I'm going to show you a card that I made to join My Time to Craft Challenge # 73. The challenge is to a Christmas card. I'm loving the christmas challenge suggested by many challenge blog because this way to can start making my christmas cards, otherwise, I would not make anyone!! I used a Edwin image from Magnolia Stamp, colored it with copics, decorate it with buttons, so this can be a masculine card and on the ribbon is written Merry Christmas & happy Holidays!! To be more a christmas card I chose a paper with snowflakes on it! so here it is: Thank you so much for stopping by and I'd love if you left a comment about my card! it is always a pleasure to read them all. Hugs Vivi

4 comentários:

Jacque disse...

well, Vivi, isn't he a cutie!!! Love the way you have used those buttons and he is plum precious!! Hugs..Jacque

Eulanda disse...

Your coloring is great! I like the bg paper. CUTE!

Becky disse...

What a gorgeous Christmas Card!
Thanks for joining us at MTTC!
Love Becky xx

Lesley disse...

Cute Christmas card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx