02 agosto 2009

Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog

Hello Ladies,
I made one more card tonight, now to join the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge that this week is a sketch challenge by very talented Becca Feeken. I love skteches challenges!!!!
DT made gorgeous card with the sketch, so I decided to give a try. I must say I had a lot of fun making it...
So here is the sketch:

I used a Tilda image and colored her with copics. Decorate the card with ribbons, gems, paper flowers and brad.
I liked the result. Check it out:
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read the messages!!
Hugs,
Vivi

15 comentários:

Suzanne J Dean disse...

Beautifully done Vivi! She's a cutie pie for sure--fabulous job with the challenge! It was a fun one wasn't it?

hugz,
Suzanne

Cami disse...

Such a cute card Vivi! I love this and the colors! Great take on the sketch. Cami

Jacque disse...

Wonderful card, Vivi!!! Magnificent take on the sketch which to me is VERY difficult...love this card, Sweetie...Hugs..Jacque

Sharon Caudle disse...

Beautiful take on the challenge, Vivi!!! Love the way you colored Tilda. You did a fantastic job! hugs!

Norma disse...

Vivi, beautiful card. Such a cute Tilda--one that I don't have. Rats! Great take on the sketch. Love the colours you've chose. Great job.

Hugs.
Norma

charlene disse...

Vivi you are quick ! I love your little card she is adorable.
Hugs

Ilonka disse...

Whow Vivi such a beautiful card, so adorable.

Hugs Ilonka

Nancy disse...

What a cute card Vivi! Love how you colored Tilda and the colors of your different papers perfect.
Hugs,
Nancy

Barb Hardeman disse...

Wow, Vivi! A very beautiful card, nicely colored and a magnificant take on the sketch. Love this one, hon...hugs...Barb

Christina C. disse...

Cute, cute, card Vivi!! Hugs, Christina

Regina disse...

Vivi do céu!!! Você é 1000!!!
Seu cartão está lindo. Ainda preciso aprender a trabalhar com sketches com você!!!
Um ótimo domingo!!
Bjs
Regina

sharon disse...

Vivi
That paper is lovely. The colors you chose are perfect. She's a sweety.
Sharon L

Barb Hardeman disse...

Quick as a whistle, Vivi, and cute as a button! Love your color choices! Tilda is adorable on her panel...great job...hugs...Barb

Sandie disse...

What a wonderful card. Love your tilda :) Fantastic colours too.

Carolyn disse...

What a gorgeous card Vivi. I love the image you chose.
Hugs xx
Carolyn