28 julho 2009

Scrappy Frogs Challenge #9

Hello Again Ladies,
I thought my previous post would be the last one for day, but I was reading my emails and Mindy from Magnolia Yahoo Group mentioned about this challenge blog called Scrappy Frogs that she and her friend run and this week is to make a project with Magnolia Stamps.
Well, I had made this afternoon few corner bookmarkers to send to a bookshop as samples, as I intend to sell them there and I thought, well, they are just perfect...
I know I`ve posted corner bookmarkers before, but these ones are new ones, so I think this count as a new project, right?!??!
All images are from Magnolia Store and all of them are colored with copic markers. I used stickes on the bows and wings.. and it is so cute!! I love it...
Corner bookmarkers are pretty easy & quick to make, if you would like the tutorial, please, check my 1st post about corner bookmarker, there is a link in there for the tutorial.
So here are my new corner bookmarkers:



Thank you so much for visiting me !!!!
Hugs,
Vivi

8 comentários:

Belmira disse...

Lindinhas ,adorei!

Unknown disse...

Love the bookmarks, they are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs, hope to see your creations again.

Stephanie disse...

What a great idea, & they are all adoreable :)

Hugs
Steph x

Nancy disse...

Vivi your book marks are so very cute! Hugs,
Nancy

Barb Hardeman disse...

Vivi!!! These are all so wonderful. They are a great idea for little gift enclosures...anyone would love to receive them. How beautifully you colored each one of the. Gosh! Don't you have a hard time cutting your Maggies up? I sure did when I made some gift cards. Very hard to cut them small. Great job...

Rachel disse...

So cute!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) disse...

great project Vivi! I'm glad you could join us at Scrappy Frogs

Anônimo disse...

Oi Vivi!

Seus novos cartões estão lindos mas, adorei especialmente os novovs marcadores, amei!

Beijos,
Anna