05 agosto 2009

Just Christmas & Birthdays Cards Challenge #41

Hi,
here is one more card I made today now to join Just Christmas & Birthday Cards Challenge # 41, a sketch by Kristin.
I must confess, this was a quite challenge for me.. that tag on the sketch almost made me to give up the challenge....
Take a look at the sketch:
Oi,
aqui tem um outro cartão que fiz hoje para participar do Desafio no blog Just Christmas and Birthdays cards nr. 41, modelo feito pela Kristin.
Tenho que confessar que foi um grande desafio para mim, aquela tag do modelo quase fez eu desistir do desafio.
De uma olhada no modelo:

To this card I've chosen a Edwin image from Magnolia Stamps.
I colored the image with copics, tag is from Canvas Creations Stickers that I received from my July Christmas Swap Partner of SSSD Yahoo Group, paper flowers from Petalloo, brad, gems and ribbon..
Sentiment Birthday Wishes is from stampin up!
Para este cartão escolhi a imagem do Edwin do carimbo Magnolia.
Colori a imagem com as canetas copics, a tag é do Adesivo Canvas Creations que recebi da minha amiga secreta do group SSSD do Yahoo, flores de papel da marca Petalloo, bailairia, chaton e fita de cetim.
Sentimento Brithday wishes é um carimbo da empresa Stampin up!
Here goes my card / Aqui está meu cartão:
Thanks for stopping by / Obrigada pela visita!!
Hugs / Abraços
Vivi

12 comentários:

Sharri disse...

Your card turned out great! I love the colors and the papers you used!

Shawn disse...

Very nice indeed! If you felt you wanted to make it more masculine you could add a large button instead of a flower.
Diana

Tracey disse...

Love your card! Edwin is adorable!!

Cami disse...

Yay! Another Edwin card! Love this, Vivi. Great colors. Cami

cabio's craft corner disse...

Hi Vivi, I finally got back home from vacation and would be able to take my time to enjoy looking at your creations. The layout turned out great with the sketch you used!
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy disse...

Great card Vivi. I really love this Edwin he is so cute. Great job.
Hugs,
Nancy

Sherry Eckblad disse...

This is so cute and I think you did the challenge just perfect. Love that Edwin stamp.

Rachel disse...

Edwin is too adorable!!!

Barb Hardeman disse...

You did a wonderful job with the sketch, Vivi! Your Edwin is so cute and you got the tag just perfect in my humble opinion. Super card...

Anônimo disse...

Oh now...Edwin is just as precious as can be!! LOVE THIS!! :) HUGS

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

Great job on this sketch! You made a wonderful card.......love the tag too!
Huggies ~
Sharron

nessy disse...

gorgeous card ~love your use with the tag ~how sweet is that edwin??
thanks for playing along with us on JCBC!
vanessa xx