07 agosto 2009

Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends,
I made a card to join The Fresh Batch Blog that has a great sketch for this week, take a look:
Oi Amigas,
Fiz um cartão para participar do blog The Fresh Batch que tem um modelo maravilhoso para esta semana, dêem uma olhada:

I received this ribbon with ladybug on it from a swap that I joined at SSSD Yahoo group and when I saw it I automaticately thought about a Tilda image from Magnolia Stamps that would go just perfect with it.
I go so excited and I could not wait very long to make a card with it.
I colored Tilda image with copics, I think this image is so so cute!!
So, take a look:
Eu recebi esta fita com joaninhas neles em uma troca que participei do grupo do Yahoo SSSD e quando eu a vi eu automaticamente lembrei de uma imagem da Tilda dos carimbos Magnolia que combinaria perfeitamente. Fiquei tao contente que não via a hora de fazer o cartão.
Colori a image com as canetas copics. Eu acho esta imagem uma graça.
Vejam só:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment / Muito obrigada por visitar meu blog de deixar um comentário.
Hugs / Abracos
Vivi

18 comentários:

Jacque disse...

She is darling Vivi...cute cure ladybugs too...Nice coloring!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend...Hugs..Jacque

Cami disse...

Hi Vivi! Isn't this just too cute? I love that ladybug Tilda! Enjoy your weekend before you go back to school! Hugs, Cami

Sharon Caudle disse...

Another adorable card, Vivi! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs!

Unknown disse...

You're right! Perfect Tilda for the job! Cute flowers and background paper!

Eulanda disse...

Very cute and I love your ladybug ribbon!

Stephanie disse...

That's a great sketch & you've made a great card!
Hugs
Steph xxx

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

What a cute card you made from that sketch, Vivi! I love it! Boy.....do you make a card every day of the week? LOL I am loving all of your cute cards!
Huggies ~
Sharron

cabio's craft corner disse...

Sweet card Vivi, it's a cute ribbon you added for the card!
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy disse...

Hi Vivi...Great card and that ribbon is perfect for this cute little Tilda. Love the lady bugs so very cute!
Hugs,
Nancy

Suzan L disse...

Hi Vivi, Love this image too!! Your card is cute, especially the ladybug ribbon. Have a wonderful Magnolia-licious weekend!!
Hugs, Suzan

Suzette disse...

Wow, lovely card and colours just love the ladybugs.

Hugs
Suzette

Barb Hardeman disse...

The perfect Tilda for the ribbon. I love the sketch. You simply amazing, putting together a card every day. Enjoy your weekend as school will be back in on Monday...hugs,Barb

Mrs B disse...

Vivi, your card is sooo cute! You are right the ribbon goes perfect with Tilda!!! Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Smiles!
CindyB

Anônimo disse...

This is just ADORABLE!! love the little ladybugs, what an great touch. :D

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

Thanks for dropping by my blog & leaving such sweet comments, Vivi!
You are most welcome to come by anytime!
Huggies ~
Sharron

Norma disse...

Vivi, I can't keep up with the number of cards you manage to create within a short period of time. You go girl! I love this card. Adorable Tilda. I love the clean look of the card. The colours are stunning--love anything with black and white. That ribbon with the ladybugs printed on it is so PERFECT--love it.

Hugs.
Norma

Suzanne J Dean disse...

Just "ladybug fabulous" Vivi--she's a doll!

hugz,
Suzanne

Anônimo disse...

viviane,
what a perfect little match that swap ribbon you received w/ the sweet magnolia!

Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles!

-- dalis

BTW. New Sketch is just posted at Stamps and Smiles!