07 agosto 2009

Feature Guest at The Character Cafe Blog

Good Evening Ladies,
I`m so happy!! I have a great news to share!!
I joined a contest at The Character Blog and I was randomly picked to be a feature guest for today, friday!!
And besides of that I won 2 digital stamps of my choice!! Isn`t that great?!?!?
This is my first time as a feature guest!!!!!!
Ok, so I made a card with this week challenge that is to use ribbon and made some paper piecing too.
Image is called Bertie & Friend and you can buy it at The Character Cafe.
I colored it with copic markers, background paper is from Dovecraft and the silk ribbon is in red color.
I hope you like my card and take a time to join this week challenge too:

Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Hugs
Vivi

2 comentários:

SABRI disse...

So nice card!!!

Kendra disse...

You did a great job on this Vivi, thanks for agreeing to be a GD for TCC! We love to have you join us :)