24 agosto 2009

Whimsy Stamps Challenge # 16 - a Touch of Sparke

Good Day Ladies,
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!! So to start this week nothing better than make a card to join a challenge! This one is to join Whimsy Stamps Challenge #16 - A touch of Stparke!! Oh, I love sparkle!!!!!!!
I used a Magnolia stamp as I don't have any Whimsy Stamp yet and colored it with my copics. for the sparke I put some bling in heart shape and stickes on the bow and hear on the stamp.
Sentiment is from Stampin' UP! I've doodled the sentiment with pink color so it would be more charming.. what do you think? Is it good?
Oh, and there is so sparkle on the ribbon too!!
Here is my card:
Bom dia a Todas (os)!!
Espero que tenham tido um ótimo fim de semana.
Para começar a semana nada melhor do que fazer um cartao para participar de um desafio.
Então meu cartão é para participar do desafio no blog Whimsy Stamps nr. 16 e o tema da semana é: um toque com brilho.
A imagem que usei é da Magnolia porque ainda nao tenho nenhum carimbo da Whimsy Stamps. Colori a imagem com as
canetas copics.
Para o brilhos usei alguns chatons no forma de coração cor de rosa e glitter na fita e coracao da roupa da Tilda.
Na fita também tem um pouco de brilho.
O sentimento é um carimbo da empresa Stampin' up. Fiz um tracejado na cor rosa em torno do sentimento para dar mais charme a ele.
O que voce acha? Ficou bom?

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I really appreciate!! Muito obrigada por visitar meu blog e deixar um comentário!! Eu fico muito contente!
Hugs / Abraços
Vivi

23 comentários:

Shawn disse...

She is lovely, beautiful colouring. As today is my birthday I will pretend it is for me...lol.
hugs,
Diana

Tracey disse...

Such a pretty card!! Love it!

Jacque disse...

Vivi, great job!!! she is just a darling...lovely coloring...HUgs..Jacque

Unknown disse...

Oh she is adorable! Very nice birthday card!

Patricia Garcia disse...

I love your card, great colors. This Tilda is so adorable!!

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi,
She is just gorgeous. Love your doodling on the sentiment! Such a pretty card.
Hugs, Candy

Sharri disse...

Beautiful card! I love your added touch to the sentiment!

Cami disse...

Lovely card Vivi. Love the colors and the embossing in the background. Cami

Jodi disse...

Such a sweet card! Love the pretty pink you used and the embellishments too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sharon Caudle disse...

She's beautiful, Vivi! Your coloring is wonderful and I really like the layout! Someone will be very happy! hugs!

Nancy disse...

Hi Vivi,
Tilda is just as cute as can be and your coloring is terrific. Very cute birthday card.
Hugs,
Nancy

denise disse...

I love the pink birthday card and you did a great job coloring..
super cute!
Denise.Crosby@yahoo.com

Barb Hardeman disse...

This is just gorgeous! You've done a beautiful job coloring and I love the Happy Birthday banner across the bottom...hugs...Barb

Jodie from Oz disse...

Vivi,
She is adorable, love the layout and colours. The doodling finished it off beautifully. Thanks for sharing
Hugs Oz_Jodie

~Denise Lynn~ disse...

Darling card! Love that sweet image and the soft colors. Great sparkle with those hearts. Thanks for playing along at Whimsy! :)

Julia disse...

Hi Vivi,

Thanks for stopping by to look at my quilt. I see you have been very busy lately with lots of lovely Tilda cards - she is very sweet! :0)

Norma disse...

Vivi, gorgeous card. This is one of my favorite Tildas. Love the colour combo you chose. Good job.
The scallop edges look great--I should do more with those.

Hugs.
Norma

cats whiskers disse...

Morning Sweetie this is just stunning I love the image and the fabulous colour scheme.
Hugs Jacqui x

Anônimo disse...

Oh she's just Precious!!! I love the fab coloring and the sparkle makes her more beautiful!! Thanks for joining us in the Whimsy Challenges!! HUGS

Vicki
Whimsy DT

cabio's craft corner disse...

She is such a darling and it's a very cute birthday card!
Hugs,
Cabio

Stephanie disse...

What an adoreable card - I would love to get this on my birthday :)
hugs x

Anônimo disse...

Hi,
She is adorable! what a pretty card.
I apologise I have just found an email asking about tutorial for the basket I made. I am so sorry I must have forgotten to reply to you.

I made it at a craft morning & she bought the template from

http://www.papertreyink.com/timeless_templates_download_here.html

its called pack a picnic
Helen x

Christina C. disse...

Wonderful card, Vivi! Love your sweet Tilda.
Someone will be very happy to receive this card. Hugs, Christina