05 agosto 2009

More cards

Hi Ladies,
I want to show you more cards that I made and I'm taking these ones with the quilling ones to this flower shop that I mentioned on my previous post.
These images are from Magnolia Stamps, colored with copics, background papers are Dovecraft and sentiment is stampin up!!
Olá,
Quero mostrar para voces mais alguns cartoes que fiz que eu levarei junto com aqueles de quilling para a floricultura que comentei anteriormente.
As imagens são do Carimbo Magnolia, colori com os marcadores Copics, o papel é da Dovecraft and a mensagem é do carimbo Stampin UP!
I hope you like them! thanks for visiting my blog again!
Espero que voces gostem dele e muito obrigada por visitar meu blog novamente!
Hugs/Abraços

12 comentários:

Unknown disse...

They're both colored so nicely! The Tilda in the orange is my favorite of the two. Great job on both!

Ilonka disse...

They're are both so beautiful! Great job!

Hugs Ilonka

Cami disse...

Wonderful cards Vivi! You exhaust me! I can't keep up and I'm running LOL! Glad you're on vacation so we get treated to many projects by you! Hugs, Cami

Madelon disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Jacque disse...

Vivi, you are like a cardmaking machine while you are on vacation...lol...another two very cute cards...love the papers on both and those little munchkins are just precious...Hugs..Jacque

Madelon disse...

Oi Vivi
Amei os cartões, lindosssssssss.
O seu blog está um show!!!!
Parabéns!!!!!
Bjs Made

Barb Hardeman disse...

They are both just adorable. I really like the top one with the vines and flowers. So beautiful in the fall colors. Great job Vivi...

Sharon Caudle disse...

Beautiful cards, Vivi!!! You are on a roll, girlfriend! Both Tilda's are adorable! hugs!

Tracey disse...

Very pretty cards Vivi! Love your Tildas!

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

Such sweet sweet cards, Vivi! You did a great job on them.
Huggies ~
Sharron

sharon disse...

Vivi
Love the paper with the orange. Here it is August in Califiornia and I am thinking autumn. Such great cards.
Sharon L

Christina C. disse...

Great cards, Vivi!! It's nice to be on vacation, isn't it???? All that time for crafting!!! Hugs, Christina