05 agosto 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge #16

Good Evening Ladies,
When I saw this sketch at Sketch and Stash Blog I could not resist. I had to make a card using it. so here is the sketch:
Boa Noite!!!!
Quando eu vi este modelo no blog Sketch and Stash, eu não pude resistir. Tive que fazer um cartão com ele. Então aqui está o modelo:

Sketch is so simple, but the sampes are so amazing beautiful that I`m very please with the result of the card I made.
I used a Panduro stamps and colored it with copics.
Sentiment is from stampin up, paper flowers are mulberry
O modelo é tão simples, mas os exemplos dos cartoes que fizeram são tão lindos que eu fiquei muito contente com o resultado do meu cartão.
A imagem que usei é do carimbo Panduro, colori com as canetas copics. Sentimento é do carimbo da Stampin up e as flores de papel são da Mulberry.
Here is my card/Aqui está o meu cartão:
Many thanks for you visit!! Muito obrigada por sua visita!!
Hugs/Abraços
Vivi

2 comentários:

Becky disse...

Your card is so beautiful Vivi, you've used the sketch brilliantly, I'm glad you enjoyed using it!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Jill disse...

beautiful card Vivi, I love the cute image, thanks so much for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx