04 agosto 2009

Flourishes Timelless Tuesday Challenge

Good Evening All!!
Today I made a card to join the Flourishes Timelless Tuesday. Challenge this week is to use hardware: metal.
Well, I`ve chosen brads for this challenge as this is one of the embellies I most like and cannot live without it!! lol lol
Anyway, a flourish stamp was not a must have so I picked a Sugar Nellie.
As I have to send a card to a friend with a little note about me, I thought this image would be perfect.
I colored the image with my copics and the background paper I used is from Dovecraft.
So here it is:
And here is the inside of it:
Thank you so much for stooping by and take time to see my card! I really appreciate!!!
Hugs
Vivi

4 comentários:

Leah disse...

Very sweet card, I am sure your friend will love it:)

The Rubber Maid disse...

Hey Vivi...cute card and brads are metal so you qualified very nicely.
Hope all is well with you, Pat

Kimberly Crawford disse...

very cute!!! love the little flower brads! thanks for playing along! :)

Silke Ledlow disse...

Very cute card - the image is adorable!!! Like how you added the brads inside!!! ~TFP~ Hugs ~S~