02 agosto 2009

A Sketch card to a SSSD yahoo group Partner

Hello Friend,
I hope you are all having a great Sunday!
I have not made a card today yet that I want to show you a card that I made few weeks ago to send to my partner Sylvia at SSSD Yahoo group july sketch card swap partner.
Unfortunately I could not upload the sketch and I'm not sure which company this stamp & sentiment are from. I colored the image with copics.
I used my nesties to cut the square and oval shapes, decorated the card with blings and ribbon!
Here it is:
I hope you liked my card and leave a comment so I know that you have seen in and what you think about it!
Thank you so so much for stopping by!
Hugs
Vivi

5 comentários:

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

Very cute, Vivi! Great coloring too. Love the colors!
Huggies ~
Sharron

Ilonka disse...

Hi Vivi cute card!! Lovely image.

Hugs Ilonka

Anônimo disse...

Oh very cute card! lovely colours too.
hugs xx
Pat

Rach disse...

such a sweet card.
I have just popped by to thank you for joining in with my blog candy and to wish you luck.. good luck. hugs rachxxx

Alysabeth disse...

Super cute:o)