02 agosto 2009

My First Award / Meu primeiro selo

I`m so happy, I won my first award...
Regina Ribeiro gave it to me.. I feel so honored, specially to have received from her, that is such a talented Lady.
Eu estou tao feliz, Eu ganhei meu primeiro selo.
A Regina Ribeiro me enviou. me sinto tao honrada por ter recebido, especialmente por ter recebido dela, porque ela é tao talentosa!!
This Award is dedicated to papercrafters artists. The award rules:

1. Only 3 people allowed. 2. Two awards have to be dedicated followers of your blog and one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world. 3. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.

It´s a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

Este selo é dedicado ao artesaos que trabalham com papel:

Regras do Award: 1. Somente 3 pessoas; 2. Dois selos devem ser dedicados a seus seguidores e um selo deve ser para alguem que é novo no seu blog e que mora fora do país; 3. voce deve linkar a pessoa que te enviou o award.

Esta é uma forma de dizer muito obrigada aqueles que visitam seu blog que eles fazem seu dia ainda mais feliz!

And I offer this award to/Eu envio este selo para:
1.Cami
2. Sharon
3. Jacque
Hugs/Abraços,
Vivi

4 comentários:

Jacque disse...

Hugggggggggggs, Vivi...thank you so much sweetie!!!! That makes me twirl around!!!!! Jacque

Anônimo disse...

Congrats on your first award, much deserved you have a lovely blog & creations.

Thank you for stopping by my blog
Hugs
Helen x x

Cami disse...

Congrats on your award, Vivi! You deserve this award for your outstanding creations and for being such a warm, friendly, sharing person...that's why we're friends!!! LOL! Thank you for including me to pass on this honor! Have a wonderful week and keep creating! Big Hugs, Cami

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

aaaaaawwwww that's so sweet of you to think of me, Vivi! Thank you so much, sweetie!

Congrats on your first of many, many awards! You have such a lovely blog & your cards are AMAZING!

Happy Huggies ~

Sharron