12 agosto 2009

All That Scrap Wednesday DT Challenge ~ Doodling

Hello Ladies, In All That Scrap Challenge Blog today, they are asking us to make card with doodling and it is a great coincidence because last night, I made a card with doodling!! woohoo!! that is great, because now I can join All That Scrap Challenge!! woohoo!! I bought few new Magnolia stamps and they arrive last friday, so I could not wait any longer to make another card with this new image, I mean, this is new for me as it was released a long time ago... It is a Tilda giggling image... is this image the cutest?!?!!?!?!? Oh, i'm so in love with Magnolia Stamps, that is so hard for me to make a card with other brand.... lol lol Anyway, I decided to color my Tilda on blue tons using my copics, added few blings in blue color, ribbon and the sentiment is from stampin' up! You will see the doodling you on the oval shape that was cut with my nesties and around the sentiment! Take a look at my card: What do you think?? Did you like it?? Don't forget to leave a comment, so I'll know you stopped by and I also can check your creation out by paying a visit on your blog. Hugs Vivi

11 comentários:

Suzanne J Dean disse...

Such a cutie Vivi! Love the doodling & of course this Tilda IS the cutest--always looks like she's havin' fun!

hugz,
Suzanne

Jacque disse...

Vivi, she is just darling!! I think she is too cute!!! Your coloring of her is very pretty too...Hugs..Jacque

Eulanda disse...

Hey great job! I know what you mean about trying to use other stamps. It's not working for me either. I do it but begrudgingly - lol! I was hoping I could get some xmas ones soon so I don't HAVE to use other stamps. hee hee!!

Barb Hardeman disse...

Very cute, Vivi! I love giggling Tilda too! You did a great job with the blues and the doodles. Too, too sweet! ...hugs...Barb

Unknown disse...

This is one of my favorite Tilda's. You have done a great job with her!

Tracey disse...

This is just adorable Vivi! Love this cutie Tilda!!

cabio's craft corner disse...

Vivi, the giggling Tilda sitting here looks very pretty and the sentiment you used is so sweet! Great challenge card!
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy disse...

Hi Vivi...Great card I love this little Tilda and youdid a great job with you coloring and doodles.
Hugs,
Nancy

Cami disse...

Aaawww so cute! She is one of my favorite Tildas also because she can be laughing or yawning! Love your doodling! Cami

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

I love your giggling Tilda, Vivi! She's soooo cute! She would be new to me too (since I only have 1 Tilda....LOL). Love your doodling too! Good luck with the challenge.
Huggies ~
Sharron

Anônimo disse...

Adorei essa menininha, Vivi!!!É muito meiga e ficou lindo o cartão!
Bjos.
Mônica(Grupo Arte_ideia)