04 junho 2009

Tilda with Flowers

Hello Ladies, it has been a while since I posted a card. On the 12th june we celebrate Valentine's day so I'm making quilled cards for the flowers shops and I'm also going to participate in a handcraft open fair this saturday and I need to make enough quilling products to sell... so, you can imagine how crazy this week has been for me so far ! I'll post photos of my quilled cards for you to see as soon as I take pictures of them! But now, I want to show you a card with Tilda from Magnolia Stamps that I made as a mingle card to a friend at Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group. The theme was Water & Flower (April Showers bring May Flowers) and as I did not have any stamp with water, I used one with flower. I colored my Tilda with CIAO Copic Markers. So this is what I came up with: I hope you like it and leave a little note. Hugs, Vivi

2 comentários:

Bete Suarez disse...

lindo Vivi!!!!

bjks

Anônimo disse...

Oi Vivi!!!

Seus trabalhos estão lindos, parabéns!!! Os cartões do Dia dos Namorados, então... estão muito fofos!

Beijos,
Anna