28 maio 2009

3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #15

Hello Ladies, Today is day for 3 Clovers Thrusday Challenge!! woohoo!! I just love this challenge blog, the DT has so many great ideas to make cards!!!! Cards made by them are absolutely fantastic!! Today`s challenge is to make a Ship-Shape Card. What is that?!?!!? you might be asking... They are cards not in the shape of a rectangle or square!! Oh, I thought it was an awesome idea, as I have never made a card in other shape than rectangle or square, this was a great oportunity to give a shot!! So, I thought about this during my work today, how I would do that!! Well, As I have round shape nesties , I thought I could use the largest one to make the card and the two smaller sizes ones to compose the card... outside and inside! Ok, that was set in my mind!!! So, now let`s see which stamp I would use for this week. As the size of the card is not big, I had to choose a stamp that would fit the card. So I remember of a Magnolia stamp , Tilda w/ Bandage, that I bought few months ago and had never used! Well and when I checked, Tilda w/bandage was perfect for it! I used my CIAO copic markers to color Tilda. So, here is my card: Here is the inside of the card:
And here poor Tilda:
I had a lot of fun making this card... so now I want to try this with quilling technique... I will post a photo when I make it.
So, what you think about it, did I make it right?? Did you like it??
Hugs,
Vivi

17 comentários:

Jacque disse...

Oh, Vivi, that is soooooooo cute...love your colors and that setting is precious!! Great job...Hugs..Jacque

cabio disse...

This is cute, Vivi, your coloring is very good! I can tell that you are just having so much fun with the stamps!
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy disse...

Love your card. I think you did a great job meeting your challenge.

Christina C. disse...

Very cute card, Vivi. Great colors.

Sharon Caudle disse...

Soooo cute, Vivi!! I love it! I am so in love with shaped cards. Awesome idea to use your nesties and it looks wonderful! Poor little Tilda looks cute too! Great card girlfriend!
hugs!
Sharon

Cami disse...

Hi there Vivi! This card is sooooooo precious! So cute and you colored her so well. I love this! Hugs, Cami

Kerry D-C disse...

Super cute, Vivi!! Great job on this challenge! I am so glad that you enjoy our 3 Clover Thursday Challenges!!!

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi!

Great job on your cute card!

Hugs, Candy

Barb Hardeman disse...

Vivi! This is so cute! Your coloring of poor Tilda is wonderful. I love the cheerful colors you chose too.

Suzanne J Dean disse...

I adore round cards--this looks so cute with lil' boo-boo Edwin!

hugz,
Suzanne

Sue from Oregon disse...

A perfect card for this week's challenge...poor Tilda! LOL
Thanks for joining us over on Kerry's blog this week!

Ittybittyinkspotstoo disse...

Ohhh, what a cute card! This is my all time favorite Tilda!! I love her! Love the colors!
hugz
deb

Anônimo disse...

Nice card, i love the color

Julia disse...

Poor little Tilda!! But doesn't she look sweet sitting in your side bar!!

Love Julia:0)

Laurel disse...

Vivi, What an adorable card! Great coloring and I love the colors you used! Shaped cards are one of my favorites!! Hugs

Julie Koerber disse...

Love your round card Vivi! And, that image is so darling! Poor lil guy! :-)

Joy disse...

cute card! this is very interesting! I should try to use this shape as a card too! thank you for stopping by and for leaving me such wonderful comments!