14 junho 2009

Three Clovers & Just Magnolia Challenges

Hello Ladies,
Before I go to bed I want to show you a card I made to join 2 challenges:
In both challenges I had to make a card using paper piecing technique.
Well, first I though it would be very difficult because I had no idea what it was. But aftering reading the
instructions and seeing a tutorial at you tube, I though it was quite easy.
Instructions given by Kerry Donavan: "Just stamp the image once on white card stock...then stamp it again on patterned paper. Cut out the part of the image that you want to have the pattern on it and adhere it to the white card stock".
You can see the tutorial at you tube here.
I wanted to use this new stamp that I bought at Magnolia Store , Tilda wiht tulips, so I decided to use the technique on Tilda`s bow and socks only.
Dress and Tulips, I colored using my CIAO copic markers.
So here goes my card:
I would love to read your comment about my card!
Hugs and have a great night of sleep!
Vivi

17 comentários:

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi,
You have made a lovely card. Great colours.
Hugs, Candy

Laurel disse...

What a beautiful card Vivi! I love the colors! Hugs

Barb Hardeman disse...

You did a wonderful job Vivi! Your paper pieced boot (socks) and bow are delightful and certainly tie in your backbround paper. I love the colors you did her dress in, so very pretty...

Jacque disse...

Vivi, she is as cute as can be....great piecing...hugs..Jacque

regina disse...

Todos os seus cartões estão muito lindos Vivi!!! Parabéns!!!
Bjs

Regina

cabio's craft corner disse...

Vivi, you are one of the hard working cardmakers. See, I told I have to catch up with you!
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami disse...

Pretty card, Vivi! Love this Tilda with tulips and of course my favorite colors! Isn't this paper piecing technique fun? Hugs, Cami

Sue from Oregon disse...

Sweet card Vivi! Thanks for joining again on this week's 3CTC!

Nancy disse...

Great job with the paper piecing Vivi. Your card is so very cute.

Anônimo disse...

a gorgeous card, wonderful paper piecing. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers disse...

What a lovely card and fab Tilda Image, great paper piecing as well, thanks for joining JM this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Anônimo disse...

Cute card. Love the colors. Great job on Tilda. Hugs, Christina C.

Ida disse...

Very pretty card. Tilda is a good choice for paper piecing. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for playing along with the 3CT Paper Piecing challenge.

charlene disse...

Vivi your card is so cute !
Hugs
charlene

Elena disse...

This card is so cute! You did fabulous job with this challenges!

Crystal disse...

WOW is this image ever DARLING!! I JUST love how she is sitting on the ribbon, what a wonderful card!!

ros disse...

beautiufl card. gorgeous colouring, its perfect