28 junho 2009

One card, two contests

Good Sunday Everyone,
I hope you having a great Sunday and the sun is shining whatever you are!!
Today I want to show you a card that I have just finished to make to join the July Homepage Contest at Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group and also to join the Our Creating Corner Sketch Challenge!
So here is a nice sketch and fun to make that is offered by Jennifer Meyer at Our Creative Corner:
This image I picked for this challenge I received from a friend of Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group, it is called STANDING WITH HAIR BOW and you can buy it at Magnolia Store.
I embellished my card with blings, brads and Bo Bunny`s red polka dot ribbon, I just love this ribbon... :)
And colored my Tilda with ciao copic markers with the following colors: BV23, C3, R29, B45 and B00.
So here is my card:
I would love to read your comments about my card, so If you can, leave one for me!!
Thank you very very much!!
Hugs
Vivi

12 comentários:

Jacque disse...

Vivi, she is wonderful!!! Great use of red/white/blue too...that is one of my favorite images...isn't she cute?!?! Hope you are having a swell weekend...Hugs for you...Jacque

Ittybittyinkspotstoo disse...

Ahhh this is soooo cute! I love the colors and your coloring!!
Great card!!
hugz
deb

cabio's craft corner disse...

Vivi, this is a great card for both challenge. Tilda is so cute and the colors are fun too!
Hugs,
Cabio

Barb Hardeman disse...

Oh, she is just darling, Vivi! Your card is just super for meeting both challenges. I love it!

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

What a darling card!
Huggies ~
Sharron

Nancy disse...

Vivi...Love this little Tilda you did a great job with your card!
Hugs,
Nancy

Sharon Caudle disse...

Oh she's sooo cute, Vivi!! I just love that Tilda and your colors! Great card girlfriend!
hugs!
Sharon

Danni disse...

Super cute!!

Christina C. disse...

Wonderful card, Vivi!! Love that image and you colored her beautifully. Hugs, Christina

Jenny Gropp disse...

Darling image and colored perfectly! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

Unknown disse...

I just love this Tilda, I have got to get her. You did a great job, love the sketch.

Jennifer Meyer disse...

Awww what an adorable card Viviane! I LOVE the precious image and adorable design!

Have a wonderful week and thanks for playing along with the OCC!

Hugs & Smiles,
Jennifer :)