12 junho 2009

Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #45

Hello Ladies,
Tonight I`m so in a mood of making cards that I made 2 mores.
The one I`m going to show you I made to join the Spoon of Sugar Challenge #45 - Butterflies.
I had this Tilda image from Chasing Butterfly Collection that I received from a friend of Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group and I though it would be perfect for this challenge.... I also had these butteflies that I received in a blog candy that I won that would also be perfect.
So I cut the image using my nestabilities scaloped round shape and color Tilda with CIAO copic markers.
Here goes my card:
If you get a chance, leave a comment about my card, I`d love to read it!
Hugs
Vivi

3 comentários:

Sharon Caudle disse...

This card is so sweet, Vivi! Love all the butterflies and that yummy ribbon! Love it!!
hugs!
Sharon

Christina C. disse...

A very cute card, Vivi! Great job!
Hugs, Christina C.

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi,
Both of your cards are so lovely. Beauatifully coloured too.
Love Candy