21 junho 2009

Magnolia Down Under Challenge # 16

Ladies,
this is my 4th post for today and I think the last one... (Let`s see if I find another challenge that I like, I might make another card today..
lol lol )
Oh, I absolutely like this challenge what I saw it!
It is a color challenge at in Magonlia Down Under Blog. We have three options of colors combo to choose. They are:
  • Pink, Brown and Cream/White
  • Orange, Brown and Cream/White
  • Blue, Brown and Cream/White.
I had these papers from Dovecraft-Fantasy - that I had just bought from Lorraine`s ebay shop and there was one paper just perfect for this challenge.
I chose to join this challenge with the color combo: Orange, Brown and Cream/White
Tilda stamp you can buy at Magnolia Store. I colored my Tilda with ciao copic markers,to decorate I used blings, brads and the sentiment is from Dovecraft. So here is my card:
If you can, leave me a comment... I would love to read it!
Hugs
Vivi

17 comentários:

Unknown disse...

She is adorable,love the color combo, works very well together.

Barb Hardeman disse...

Vivi, this is so adorable. What fantastic dsp you've used with your sweet Tilda. I love the colors that you chose for this challenge. Great embellishments!

Anônimo disse...

GORGEOUS card! Love the DP you chose and the colour scheme is so refreshing as it is not a common one. You did a grand job!

Diana

Lynne in NI disse...

Ooooh....gorgeous! I love how she's sitting on your ribbon and the colour combo is beautiful!

Nancy disse...

What a cute card and I really like that color combo. Your design paper is perfect for this color comb. Love little Tilda she looks so cute. Great job!

Anônimo disse...

This card is so cute. I love the colors and this Tilda is so cute. I don't have this particular Tilda, I'll need to look for it. Angela

Anônimo disse...

THAT is an adorable card..Love Tilda sitting on the ribbon! :) Great card.

Sherry disse...

This is so adorable and I love your Tilda doll, she is so cute!!

Sheresa

Candy disse...

Very sweet card, Vivi. Love the colours.
Hugs, Candy

Laurel disse...

Vivi, Darling card! Love the colors that you have chosen!! Hugs, Laurel

Sharon Caudle disse...

She's gorgeous, Vivi!!! I LOVE the color combo you chose to use! The paper and ribbon are soooo yummy! Wonderful job hon!! hugs!

Debbie Pamment disse...

I can see why you went with this colour combo - that DP is gorgeous! Fabulous card all around.
xXx

Cheryl disse...

Gorgeous,love the papers and what a fabulous job on the challenge!!!
Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
xx

Tracey Feeger disse...

I agree with everyone - these papers are gorgeous and fit really well with the challenge.
mwah
Trace

Norma disse...

Vivi, gorgeous card. Oooh, I love this Tilda--she's just adorable. You've coloured her beautifully. Love the DP's you used. Great job.

Hugs.
Norma

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ disse...

Wow gorgeous! Agree with everyone else about dsp too!
Thanks so much for playing MDUC

Ramona Michaluk disse...

Love this card Vivi! - The background paper is lovely and combined with sweet Tilda, that lovely satin ribbon and the greeting it's got the WOW factor.
Great job !