13 junho 2009

Friday Sketchers for Week # 56

Hello Ladies,
Today I want to show you a card I made to join the Friday Sketchers for week #56,
This is the sketch for this week:
I rotated the sketch to fit the size of my card.
I got this cute stamp last week and didn't have use it yet, so I decide to make this card with the gorgeous Tingla and you can find this stamp at Magnolia-licious Store.
I color Tingla with my CIAO Copic markers and use my scaloped oval nestie.
So, that is it for now... Let me know what you think about my card, ok!?
Hugs and thank you for stopping by!
Vivi

10 comentários:

Jacque disse...

Vivi, that is just the cutest card...I love that image...toooo sweet...your colors are so cheerful!! Thank you so much for joining us on Friday Sketchers...Hugs..Jacque

Barb Hardeman disse...

What a darling Tingla card, Vivi! Your colors are so dear and sweet. Love the sketch flipped!

Anônimo disse...

she's a cutie pie for sure! tfs!
Pam Going Postal

Sharon Caudle disse...

Oh how CUTE!! Love that little Tingla!!!! Precious, precious card, Vivi! Great job!
hugs!
Sharon

cabio's craft corner disse...

An adorable card for the sketch challenge. Tilda is so sweet sitting there!
Hugs,
Cabio

cabio's craft corner disse...

An adorable card for the sketch challenge. Tilda is so sweet sitting there!
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami disse...

Aawww, what a cute card Vivi! I love red and white and Tilda is so cute sitting there. Great take on this sketch. Cami

vikkithescrapjunkie disse...

Hi Vivi, Such a cute card.. love the image and the colours. Thankyou for hopping over to our new Die Cut Dreams Challenge blog

Love n hugs
Vikki xx

charlene disse...

Cute card Vivi love that little image. great take on the sketch

Laurel disse...

Vivi, She is just so cute!! What great coloring and color choices!! Hugs