12 junho 2009

Surprise on Valentine's

Hi Ladies,
I need to show you this.
Today we are celebrating Valentine's day over here in Brazil but I was not expecting any gift from my Hubby because He is not working at the moment.
I was waiting for a Valentine's kiss, but when I got up from bed this morning and went to check my emails I was surprised by a box of the one of the finest chocolate that we have in here, just sitting on the table near my craft things...
Oh that was from my lovely Hubby... I could not believe!! the most wonderful thing was the decorated piece of paper on the top of the box...
Instead of buying a card, He decide to make his own card (cute)...
Oh, He just write a little note on a piece of paper, got 2 quilled red roses that were in a box, and glue the roses on the piece of paper and then glue them on the wrapped paper.
Oh My, I just could not believe.... He made that while I was slepping...
I think it is more valueable than a bouquet of real flowers or any other gift!
Take a look and let me know if this is not cute!!
On the piece of paper He wrote: I love you very much, Girlfriend!
The cholacolte has almonds in it and it is so yummiieeee!!
Hugs
Vivi

3 comentários:

BlueRose disse...

OMG, how cute is that I love the idea Awww my hubie use to jot down notes for me.....But I just love how you used it....very nicely done...

Candy disse...

Tell Ricardo he did very well! He knows the path to a girls heart!!!! I agree a very lovely and thoughtful gift.
Hugs, Candy

charlene disse...

That is so sweet of you husband and yes that would mean the world to me. I am happy for you !