28 junho 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge # 58

Hello Ladies,
I have one more card to show you that I have just finished to make... I was not planning make this card BUT I had to keep my hands busy if not, I would bite all my nails while I was watching the soccer game that it on Tv.. I suffer a lot when Brazil is playing soccer!!!!!!!!! lol lol
Okay, let`s talk about about the challenge.
I`ve chosen to make a card from Friday Sketchers Challenge, as I think is a nice sketch one....
I didn`t think at first that my card would turn out beautiful, but now I do.. It is really nice... I`m very pleased with it!!
Here is the sketch:
Well, I used another cute stamp from Magonlia store that I received from a friend at Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group. It is called Baking Tilda...
The main background paper is from Dovecraft Company and I decorated with brads, ribbon and beautiful golden flowers.
To color my stamps I used the following CIAO copick markers: YG11, BG10, C3 & R29.
and here goes my card:
Isn`t it a nice card?
Thank you very much for leaving a comment about my card, if you get the chance!
I really aprreciate!!!
Hugs
Vivi

10 comentários:

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi,
A beautiful card indeed. Your work is always lovely!!!!
Hugs, Candy

Jacque disse...

Vivi, this is a cute, cute card...that little Tilda is so sweet!!! Hope you are having a grand weekend...Hugs..Jacque

Barb Hardeman disse...

Such a cute card, Vivi! You little Baking Tilda is just so sweet, and the colors are wonderful. Good luck on the soccer game (which I don't follow!)

Cami disse...

Beautiful card, Vivi! You always make beutiful cards and I do love your coloring and color combos. Hugs, Cami

cabio's craft corner disse...

Vivi, this is a beautiful card. Tilda is always so sweet! I've finished my sketch too, but just haven't put it up yet.
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy disse...

Hi Vivi...Your card is so very cute you did a fabulous job! Baking Tilda looks so cute in her dress.
Hugs,
Nancy

debby4000 disse...

Adorable sweet card, beautiful Tilda.
luv
Debby

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

Such a darling card! I love it!
Huggies ~
Sharron

Carole disse...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet Tilda. Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

Christina C. disse...

Love your card, Vivi!! The colors are wonderful and that little Tilda is the cutest thing. Hugs, Christina