29 junho 2009

Corner Bookmark

Good Evening Ladies,
Once I saw a corner bookmark decorated with Tilda that was so cute!!
I kept thinking about it for so long that I decided to make it tonight. As I forgot to save the link of the tutorial on my faves, I asked my Friends at Magnolia-licous Yahoo Group if someone knew the tutorial, and Kerry kindly send a tutorial that you can see it here, thank you very much Kerry.
This bookmark is just a tentative and I would love to have your opinion about it...
So, please, let me know what you think, ok!?
PS.: ooppss, I can see the glue because it is still wet... lol lol .... I`m sorry Ladies, I was so excited to have made that I could wait the glue dries to show you the bookmark!
Thank you & Hugs,
Vivi

16 comentários:

Kerry D-C disse...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaw! this is so adorable, Vivi!! Great job!

Barb Hardeman disse...

Wow, Vivi! Your so fast! This is so precious and I didnt' even notice the glue until I read what you said LOL! Very, very cute...

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi,
Your bookmark is wonderful. So cute and nicely made. I think they will sell very well.
Hugs, Candy

Nancy disse...

Great job with your bookmark Vivi. I think they should sell very well. Really cute good job.

Cami disse...

I love your corner bookmark, Vivi! You did a great job...now you can make more! These are great little gifts to give to book lovers! Hugs, Cami

Sharon Caudle disse...

Absolutely adorable, Vivi! Now I want to make one! LOL! I love it!
hugs!
Sharon

Chris (catt871) disse...

Vivi, this is AWESOME!!!!! GREAT job!!! (I can't see the glue!!!)

Christina C. disse...

Your bookmark is super adorable. Hugs, Christina

Regina disse...

Que idéia fantástica Vivi!!!!
Ameeeeeeei!!! Parabéns!
Bjs

regina

Julia disse...

That's a really cute bookmark Vivi - what a great idea!

Love Julia :0)

Joy disse...

this is so awesome! I love how yours turned out! thanks for finding the tutorial! I will definitely have to try this one! yours came out so cute! TFS and happy 4th of july!

cabio's craft corner disse...

OMG, Vivi this is such a lovely bookmark. You inspired me to try it out. My daughter is a bookworm, so I think I will try them out!
Hug,s
Cabio

vikkithescrapjunkie disse...

oh Vivi this is gorgeous, soo pretty and different from any bookmark i have ever seen, i may have to make one for me too.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Lisa T disse...

I love it! It's adorable! Those would make great gifts for book lovers. :)

Crazy Creations disse...

Love it ,I need to learn how to make them.Very cute Hugs Sarah

Sherry disse...

You corner bookmarks are absolutely adorable.