21 junho 2009

First Monthly Challenge in Just Magnolia

Hi Ladies,
here goes my 2nd post today.
When I saw this challenge at Just Magnolia, thought it was perfect: "...the challenge is to alter a container - ANY container - for example a recycled paper bag, a empty box of chocolates, a custom made box, a canvas bag, a tin, a plastic tub..." because I had a watch metal tin that I thought to decorate it and to put it on my desk at work. So it would be a great opportunity for this.
But have you checked the prize tfor the lucky winner that will be choosen randomly?
Not yet?? so here is the prize: $50 voucher to spend on what you want in Simon Says Store.
So I had to participate in it, and here is my creation:
Stamp is from Magnolia Store from Chasing Butterfly collection that I received from a friend of Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group. and I colored my Tilda with copic markers.
Here is a closer photo of Tilda:
Here is closer pic of tin with stamp and embellies:
Here is a full picture of my tin:
If you can leave me a note, I`d love to read it!
Hugs
Vivi

8 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Boy, you have been busy this weekend. I love the pencil holder idea. I have a 'thing' for pens and paper, one of these would look awesome on my desk at work. Great job Vivi.

Barb Hardeman disse...

Boy, I'm jealous! You've been busy creating all these delightful items while I was away for a weekend with hubby! Well, maybe not TOO jealous! This is a great altered item. Wonderful job and all your little flowers and butterflies along side of Tilda are terrific. Nicely done, Vivi!

Nancy disse...

Great job Vivi you really have been very busy but I'm sure you had so much fun! Love the pencil holder it really turned out cute!

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi,
Boy, what a lot of work you have done this weekend! I really like your pencil holder. You have done a great job. All of your flowers and butterflies are lovely along the side ..........Tilda is great!
Hugs, Candy

Sharon Caudle disse...

Dang girl, you have been BUSY!!! This is adorable! Fantastic project! I love it! hugs!

Mina disse...

what a great pencil tin Vivi...beautiful Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia monthly challenge xxx

Rach disse...

a fabulous tin. thank you for joining us in our monthly challenge. hugs rachxx

Bev disse...

What a fabulous creation! Love all the gorgeous detail x