27 junho 2009

Recipe Swap on Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group

Hi Ladies,
I want to show you the recipes that I made with Maggies to participate on a recipe swap at Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group.
I made 11 of them and use Tilda and Muffin images to decorate the card. I colored the images with copics and use bling and ribbon to decorate them. You can find these stamps to buy at Magnolia-licious store.
I made those recipes with my favorite pie: Banana Pie - it is a very easy one to bake and absolutely delicious!
I hope the Ladies like it when they get it.
And here is the recipe if you like to bake this pie:

Banana Pie

Ingredients

240 grams (1.044 cups) of wheat flour 320 grams (1.392 cups) of sugar 1 tablespoon baking powder 2 beaten eggs 250 ml (1.057 cups) milk 5 tablespoons margarine (melted) 10 sliced bananas

Instructions:

- Mix the dry ingredients (wheat flour, sugar and baking powder) - Mix de eggs, milk and margarine in another bowl - Grease a baking pan. Pour into it alternate layers of th dry ingridient misture and sliced bananas - Pour the egg mixture on the top - Bake in a slow oven for 50 minutes.

Ps: My Dear Friend Jacque helped me calcultating grams in cups.. Thank you so much Jacque.. I had not idea measurement in USA is different of Brazil. Ladies, who are receiving these recipes, please, accept my apologies for that!
In case you need, here is a website where you can convert measures: http://www.convert-me.com/en/convert/cooking
and you, Did you like it?

Thank you so much for leaving your comment, I appreciate very much!!
Hugs
Vivi

8 comentários:

Jacque disse...

Vivi they are just precious!!! You have done a great job and I know those who receive them will be so happy!! That recipe sounds yummy BUT what in the heck are grams??? just kidding ya...hugs...Big hugs for ya...Jacque

Unknown disse...

Those are adorable! Makes me wish that I cooked so I could get some -- lol. Great job, those in the swap will be happy to receive these.

cabio's craft corner disse...

Wow Vivi, Those are so yummy. Not just the recipe, but also the way you made all these cards, the coloring of your images. What a great work you did on this swap!
Hugs,
Cabio

Barb Hardeman disse...

Vivi, these are all just so adorable. What a fantastic job you did on coloring each and every one! Makes me wish I had joined the recipe swap, but there just aren't enough hours in the day. Your recipe sounds so yummy, but being in grams...

Nancy disse...

Vivi what a great job you did with your recipe cards they look fantastic!
Hugs
Nancy

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi!
You have done a wonderful job on your recipe's. Banana pie sounds delicious. Since I am Canadian I know what grams are.... LOL LOL LOL
Seriously love all of the work you have done :o)
Hugs, Candy

Cami disse...

Hi Vivi! You did a wonderful job with these recipe cards! All the coloring and cutting of all those images, that's a lot of work but you did great! Banana (cream) pie is one of my favorites! All the recipe swappers will be happy to receive one of these from you! Hugs, Cami

Rosana betini guaracho disse...

Vivi, amei as receitas.
Seu trabalho está lindo.
bj