21 junho 2009

3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #18

Ok Ladies,
this is defenitely my last post tonight! But I couldn`t leave my craft room without making a card to join the 3 Clovers Thrusday Challenge #18.
The challenge this week is to make a card with NO LAYER!! Yes, you read it right.. NO LAYERS OF PAPERS ON THE CARD!!
That is quite challeging because we are all used to make a card using few layers of paper, that our mind just block out when we have to do the opposite!!!
So, seeing the amazing samples made by the Design Team, I gave a shot and made my own.
I used a stamp from Magnolia Store that I received from my friend Jacque few months ago and colored it with my ciao copick markers.
Sentiments & stick riboon are from Dovecraft that I got from Lorraine, that have a great deals on her Ebay`s shop. I used some blings too that I bought over here in S Paulo.
So, here is my card:
So, good night for all you lovely Ladies!!
Hugs
Vivi

6 comentários:

Sharon Caudle disse...

She's soooo cute, Vivi!!! Love her! She's adorable and your card is wonderful! I love it! hugs!!

cabio's craft corner disse...

Vivi, you are such a busy girl. Wow, how many cards did you do????
And all the cards you've made are just so sweet & adorable!
Hugs,
Cabio

Kerry D-C disse...

What a great Tilda card!!! Fun embellies! Thanks for participating in this weeks 3 Clovers Challenge, Vivi!

Cami disse...

Hey Vivi! You did great with this no layer card! It's very hard to do and your's came out lovely! Cami

Anônimo disse...

What a cute card!! Love your beautifully colored image!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Whimsy Blog Hop today!! :)

Lorraine Robertson disse...

Hi honey.... made it over to visit at last.. and I so can't believe how busy you've been. Talk about working flat out!

So glad also that you're enjoying making so many wonderful creations with your new goodies :-)

Looking forward to seeing more.

Huge hugs from what is a very sunny Scotland.

Lorraine xxxxxxxxx