21 junho 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #56

Ok Ladies,
here is my 3rd post for today! pheww!!
I made this card to join the A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #56.
I though this a reallty fun and easy sketch to make.
Here is the sketch:
The stamp I used is Loving Tilda wearing a Hat and you can find it at Magnolia Store.
I used ciao copic markers to color it and the background paper is from Dovecraft paper - retro floral prints that I bought from Lorraine. She has great deals on ebay: check it out her blog and you will find a link to her ebay` shop.
On the lilac metal tag is written "Thanks" and I bought it at Eyelet Outlet & Brads Store
And here is my card:
Again, I would love to read your comment, so, please, leave me if you get the chance!
Hugs
Vivi

4 comentários:

Barb Hardeman disse...

You choice of DSP is just perfect with this Tilda. She looks so grownup in her purple! Pretty coloring - a very sweet card...

Nancy disse...

Great card I really love this Tilda she is so very cute. Love your card great job!

Sharon Caudle disse...

Love this, Vivi! Tilda is so pretty all dressed up in her purple outfit! Great card! hugs!

Michele Roos disse...

Fabulous card. Love the image you've used. Hugs Michele x