21 junho 2009

Friday Sketchers # 57

Good Sunday Ladies,
I hope everyone is enjoying your Sunday. Friday night I made my card to join Friday Sketchers Challenge # 57 but I didn't have time to post it as Saturday was a pretty busy one.
Saturday morning I participated in a workshop about Tourism and I was one of the sponsors ot it!
I donated 2 kits that includes: notebook with colored pages, pencil and clip, all them decorated with quilling. You can see a photo over here.
Anyway, I brought few cards to sell in the workshop and this one I made for the the challenge inclusive.
Thanks God I didn't forget to take a picture, because this was the first card I sold.
The workshop went well and I could make a little of money!! So that was good.
In the evening, my Hubby and I went to a Friend's weeding.. so I arrived today at home!! lol lol
So now, I got the time to make few cards and to post them so you can see.
Here goes my first card! as I said before, this one is to join the Friday Sketcher Challenge #57:
Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:
If you can, leave a note, I'd would to know what you think about it!
Hugs
Vivi

8 comentários:

Jacque disse...

Vivi, she is darling...and I love pink/brown combination...so pretty sitting there...Hugs..Jacque

Unknown disse...

oh what a really fantastic and so very cute card
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
hugs, bea

Christina C. disse...

She is adorable. . . sooo sweet!!Love the color combination. Hugs, Christina

Unknown disse...

This one is also adorable. I am working with that sketch right now, a Tilda and pink -- imagine that! Again, great job, looks fantastic!

Nancy disse...

Vivi great job I love the pink and brown color combo. Tilda looks so very pretty!

Becky H disse...

Vivi, Very pretty card, but you always do great work.

Hugs,
Becky from SSSD

Kerry D-C disse...

What a sweet Tilda card!

Chris disse...

ohh...love the pink and brown combo and all of those ribbons. So sweet! Thanks for playing along with us! I'm really enjoying being the sponsor over at Friday Sketchers and getting to visit with everyone!!