10 junho 2009

Stamped Cards for Valentine's day

Ladies, And here goes a couple of stamped cards I made, also for the Valentine's day. I stamped the hearts with read ink and used hot emboss with transparent glitter, so the red color would be shining! I think, it turned out quite nice... I brought them at work to show my colleagues, but the Girls that saw them, liked the card so much and bought them to give to husband/boyfriend... So tonight, I need to made few more cards for the flower shop! :) Have to deliver the cards at the flower shop tomorrow morning. So, here goes:
Hugs,
Vivi

Um comentário:

The Rubber Maid disse...

Great Valentine's day cards Vivi. I didn't realize until I read your post that you celebrate at a different time of year then we do...strange isn't it that there is more then one Valentine's day! Pat