07 junho 2009

Friday Sketchers 55

Hi Ladies,
I made another card today, this time to join the Friday Sketchers 55.
The sketch is great one and this week the host is the talented Jacque . Take a look at the sketch:
Well, to make my card I decided to use the same stamp from the previous project, as this one is one my favorite stamps and I have just received it from Magnolia Store.
So I`m so excited to have it and couldn`t do the card with no other stamp. Stamp is called Tilda with hat sitting from the Love Collection 2009.
I used my CIAO copic markers and colored this one with my favorite colors: purple, lavender & lilac..
So, take a look at my card:
If you can, leave a note, I`d love to read it.
Hugs
Vivi

14 comentários:

Jacque disse...

Vivi, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Your colors are divine...Thank you so much for joining Friday Sketchers and especially since it is MY sketch...Love ya sweetie...Big Hugs for you and hug Regina for me too..Jacque

Barb Hardeman disse...

Vivi, she is absolutely darling in her purples. I love this sketch too, from our very talented Jacque. Your card is so pretty...

Nancy disse...

Vivi...You have done another beautiful card today! Girl you have been on a creative roll! Good job.

Unknown disse...

Beautiful, you did such an awesome job!

Sharon Caudle disse...

Wow, girl! You're cranking them out today! And she's soooo pretty!!! Love your colors! Great take on the sketch! It's beautiful!
hugs!
Sharon

Candy disse...

Gorgeous as always, Vivi!!!
Love Candy

Cami disse...

Very pretty card, Vivi! I love the colors and your Tilda is so pretty! Hugs, Cami

Laurel disse...

Vivi; I absolutely love her - such beautiful purples in your card - perfect coloring!! Hugs

Norma disse...

Vivi, you've been busy, girl! Where do you find the time. Your card is wonderful. Love that purple/violet colour.

Hugs.
Norma xx

cabio's craft corner disse...

Vivi, happy to see you posting more & more Maganolia cards/projects. Your Sketch challenge card is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Cabio

Beth disse...

Such a sweet card and the ribbons looks fab!
Beth xx

Katie disse...

Another lovely card!
I have that sketch waiting here to be done and after seeing your card I'll do it today!

Anônimo disse...

such a sweet card, the colours are brilliant. hugs rachxx

Susie Sugar disse...

Hi what a great card
Thanks for entering our Blog Candy.
We hope you will enjoy the exciting challenges we have lined up for you
dont forget to pop back to see the first DCD challenge on Monday
Hugs Susie xx