12 junho 2009

Our Creative Corner and Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenges

Well Ladies,
This is the second card I made to join 2 challenges :
For the our Creativer Corner I had to make a card using this sketch:
I have to tell you I liked sketch very much.. It is an easy one and the card turns out pretty.
For the Magnolia-licious Hightlites challenge I had to make a card using these colors:
It is funny because I had colored this image few weeks ago and had not make a card with it. It was laid in there just waiting for an opportunity... and when I saw this challenge I could not believe.. well I had no doubt, I had to join it...
The image is also from the Chasing Butterfly Collection that I have received from a friend at Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group.
So that`s it for tonight!! It is already 1h20 am over here in S Paulo and I`m going to bed!!
Of course, I`d love to read your comment!
Hugs
Vivi

9 comentários:

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!

Você está demaaaais!! Parabéns pelos cartões. Estão os dois lindissímos.
Bjs e boa noite!!

Regina

Sharon Caudle disse...

So CUTE, Vivi!! Your coloring of Tilda is awesome! Great card!!!
hugs!
Sharon

cabio's craft corner disse...

Gee Vivi, you are not just productive, but you are also working so hard on your card. Worth a late night for you, as the cards turned out so nicely.
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy disse...

Cute cards Vivi. Girl you have been very busy. Your cards are just fabulous!

Jacque disse...

Pretty card, Vici...that paper is so refreshing and cheerful...hugs..Jacque

Christina C. disse...

Very cute card, Vivi! Love that image. Hugs, Christina

Barb Hardeman disse...

Vivi!! How cute! You did such an excellent job combining the two challenges. Nice use of the colors and the sketch is delightful. Beautifully done...

charlene disse...

Vivi what a cute card and I am with you I like that sketch. Great coloring !
Hugs

Anônimo disse...

How cute! another great card!
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/