07 julho 2009

A Spoon of Sugar Challenge # 59

Hello Ladies, It is been a while since my last post, but I'm making quilling itens for an open fair that I'm going to participate this weekend, so I have no much time left to work on others things. I'll post photos of few itens I have made when I'm done with them so you can see what I've been working on. Anyway, this week's challenge at A Spoon of Sugar Challenge is to have hearts on my creation and as I made this card few days ago I thought it would go perfect for this challenge once Edwin is holding a balloon that is a shape of a heart! This stamp I bought from Magnolia-licious and I colored Edwin with ciao copic markers. I used ribbon, brads and blings to embellish it. I didn't get any sketch in particular to make this card, just something very simple came out from my mind. So, here goes my card: Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving your comment... It is very much appreciated! Hugs and have a great day! Vivi

14 comentários:

Jacque disse...

Vivi, he is so cute...love the way you have done the ribbon and that is just a happy card....love it, sweetie...Hugs..Jacque

Anônimo disse...

he's a cutie! colored up so fun!

Debbie disse...

This is gorgeous vivi,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

Laurel disse...

He is so darling! Just love the way you colored him

hugs

Barb Hardeman disse...

Vivi, he is so well done! That ribbon just point to him and really sets him off. Darling card!
Hugs,
Barb

cabio's craft corner disse...

Edwin is just too cute with his balloon. It is a lovely card Vivi!
Hugs,
Cabio

Sharon Caudle disse...

So cute, Vivi! I just love tht Edwin. I have him and haven't inked him up yet. GASP! :) Super cute!
hugs
Sharon

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi!
Another very nice card. So bright and cheerful. Love the way you have done the ribbon.
Hugs, Candy

Nancy disse...

Great card Vivi! I love how you colored Edwin. He is so very cute!
Hugs,
Nancy

Linda disse...

Very cute. He could bring that heart to the little girl on my card.
You can see it here

Cami disse...

Really cute card with Edwin! I don't have many Edwins. Love how you colored him and ribbon treatment. Cami

debby4000 disse...

Oh what a sweetie, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Juls disse...

he is so cute! Fab card!

Sarah disse...

Such a sweet card, he's adorable!
xx :0)