01 maio 2010

Wedding Couple Magnolia Stamp




Hello All,
I hope you weekend is being great!

Today I want to show you my first wedding card with the lovely Magnolia - 412 WEDDING COUPLE A stamp. 

Oh, they are so cute and so ready to get married!!  lol lol..

Anyway, I was kind of afraid to get this stamp because I was`t sure how I would color it and what papers to use on my card..

But it was all about to start coloring Tilda`s hair and everything got clear and easier on my mind... lol 

I colored them with my copics ciao markers.. Here is a closer look on the pretty couple: 


Papers are from Basic grey, flowers are from Prima and Magnolia, pearls are from kaiser craft and ribbon from my stash. 
I cut the scalloped rectangle with my nesties on my big shot.







Here is what the easel card looks on the side:  















I hope you liked my card and leave a little note for me!

Many thanks for stopping by today!!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Vivi

28 comentários:

Moni disse...

I love it, fab colouring. Image is gorgeous! hugs,moni

Peggie disse...

Very pretty. Love the pearl embellishment on the veil.

Anônimo disse...

your wedding card is so pretty and nicely done.

Suzanne C disse...

What a beautiful card!!

Candy disse...

Oh so pretty Vivi!! Love that you made it an easel card :o)
Hugs, Candy

Danielle disse...

Beautiful easel card - Tilda & Edwin are just so cute together! I hope you can stop by and join in my candy!
Hugs, Danielle

Anônimo disse...

This is very pretty. I love the soft colors, great coloring!

megline disse...

Beautiful card,
Hugs, Line

Gloria Dawson disse...

Gorgeous Card! Your coloring is beautiful as is the entire card!

Yone disse...

Vivi,
Congratulations ! Nice and cute couple ! :-)
Lindo este casal está muito fofo !
Bjs, Yone

Cami disse...

Beautiful wedding card, Vivi! Looks perfect on this easel card! Hugs, Cami

Anônimo disse...

Amei, Vivi !!!!!
Ficou lindo !!!!
Parabens, bjs, Lê

Barb Hardeman disse...

Lovely, Vivi, just oh so lovely! What a great job you did coloring this wedding couple - and the papers you used are fabulous! I love this wedding couple so much better than the other one, where Edwin has a cane! He looks like a cripple! Yikes! Anyway, gorgeous card!
Blessings,
Barb

Lisette Morris disse...

So Lovely! Beautiful Bride and Groom!

Jean disse...

Fabulous card... love your coloring especially the brides bouquet.. the easel card turned out great... all the embellishments are great.
Hugs, Jean

Brooke disse...

Your card is adprable and you colored it very well.
Hugs,
Brooke

Brooke disse...

That should read, your card is adorable. Sorry about that.
Hugs,
Brooke

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!!!!!!! Ficou muito... mas muiiiiiiiiito lindo mesmo!!!
Bjs
Regina

Vickie Kertz disse...

Your wedding couple are so cute. I love the gray coloring on the boys suit. You did a good job

Shawn disse...

Beautiful indeed!
hugs, Diana

patricia smith disse...

Vivi, you did such a lovely job! I love the layout, and the pearls.
Hugs, Pat Smith

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) disse...

Beautiful card Vivi!!!

Shelley disse...

So sweet! Love your attention to detail and your wonderful colouring. hugs shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Unknown disse...

Vivi,

Congratulations on your beautiful work! I remember that when I went home I stoped at your office and I saw a few things. I am very impressed with your hard work and dedication!

Bengelmama disse...

Very pretty card!!!

NAdine

Barb F disse...

Great coloring! Wish I knew someone getting married so I could buy those two! Hugs,Barb F

Patti Jo disse...

They sure make a cute couple! Great job on your easel card Vivi! Very pretty!

cabio's craft corner disse...

Beautiful easel wedding card Vivi. It's so very sweet & romantic!
Hugs,
Cabio