16 maio 2010

Sketch and Stash Challenge

024

Hello Friends,

I hope you are all having a great weekend!

I want to show you a card that I made to join Sketch and Stash Challenge that is a sketch challenge.

I received this stamped  image from a Friend and I could not wait any longer to color it.

This is Tilda holding heart.. I’m sorry I could not find her at Cindy’ stock and you can see the large collection that is for sale at Stamping Scrapping.

I colored this image with copics ciao markers, decorate the card with prima flowers,  pink half adhesive pearls and background papers are from Basic Grey!

I hope you liked my card and leave a little note about it so I know you have visited me!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Vivi

6 comentários:

Regina disse...

Vivi!!! Sua Tildinha com cabelo pretinho e com o coração na mão ficou linda demaaaaaaaais!!!!
Que papel fantástico!!!
Parabéns mesmo!!
Um ótimo restinho de domingo prá você.
Bjs
Regina

patricia smith disse...

Vivi, she is precious! Thank you for sharing. I love the background papers too. Basic grey is so wonderful, and this one is so girly!
Hugs, Pat smith

Shelley disse...

Your papers are so sweet! Love the image you have coloured so well.hugs Shelley

Unknown disse...

Great job Vivi, she is adorable!!

Marcelle disse...

Oi Vivi,
So quero parabeniza- la pelo lindo trabalho.
Beijos

Lorraine A disse...

fabulous card :-) the image is adorable and the papers and embellies you used are perfect :-)

thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

p.s ,, love your Tilda in the sidebar ,, very cute :-)