07 maio 2010

Mojo Monday and Bildmalarna Challenge


Hello Friends,
I hope you all are keeping well!!

Today I have card to show you with a different stamp.. I cannot believe I made a card with other stamp than Magnolia stamp. 

So this time I used the cute Bildmalarna - 306 TOSSA W/ROSE.. oh my, I fell totally in love with Tossa & Tosse and I first saw it...  humm.. I think I will get addicted to it too....   

So this is my first stamp and I had a lot of fun coloring it with the following copics markers:

Here is a  closer view of the Tossa:



I made this card to join Mojo Monday Challenge that is using a sketch and Bildlamarna Challenge that is to make a Happy Mother's day card!

I used basic grey papers for the background papers, pink rhinestones and pink ribbon!

and of course I'll give this card to my Mom.. I'm sure she will love it!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Big hugs to you and have a great Happy Mother's Day!

Vivi





8 comentários:

JAN disse...

what a gorgeous card for your mum and my you have coloured it so beautifully i love it!

StampingScrapping.com disse...

Vivi
I love it! You did a great job
I love all the accents and the way it all came together Perfectly!

Sheri disse...

This is just beautiful...so sweet!

Tisha Grindley disse...

Vivi, what a cute, cute card!!! I just love this little stamp. Aren't the Bildmalarna stamps so adorable? Love the paper and copic colors you used. Great job!!!

ultraroyale disse...

Real cute card. I love the coloring.Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Lillian A disse...

She is definitely a cutie-patootie, Vivi . . . just love that oversized rose with her and your layout is lovely, as well as your coloring.
Hugs!!

Anônimo disse...

Very cute, I know your Mother will love it, you did a great job.

Unknown disse...

Adorable Vivi and yes, these are just as addicting as Maggie's! Thanks for joining us at Bildmalarna challenges. Hugs, Stephanie