11 maio 2010

House Mouse Blog Candy Winner

Hi Ladies,

Thank you so so much for everyone that entered on my blog candy and the well wishes!!
that is very encouraging for me!!

I'm learning to like others kinds of stamps than Magnolia so being part of House Mouse Design Team is a huge big deal for me!! 

So that said,  I would like to announce the winner of my blog candy!!!

I always use the random to pick a winner for me and this time the random has chosen:



And # 12 is :



....................... My Friend Anary  ...........................



Congratulations Anary,  please contact me by email vivi.casale@yahoo.com.br sending me your snail address and I'll get the stamps for you.

Actually,  I bought the stamps and they are over here with me in Brazil but I decided to not given than away, so I'll get new ones for you directly from Stamping Scrapping.

And you know what? with the stamps you are going to receive 3 House Mouse money credit,  so you keep those credits with you and when you get  8 credits more you can exchange for 1 free stamp at Stamping Scrapping.


Girls, keep watching my blog because I'm going to have a Magnolia blog candy for my followers sometime soon...  

Hugs to all of you!!

Vivi

2 comentários:

anaRy disse...

Oh my Vivi!!! HAHAH This is so funny! My very first candy win and from a conterranea!!
THANK YOU! XOXO

Lori disse...

Congratulations Anary!!!

Thanks for letting us play, Vivi : )

Love and hugs ~
Lori