31 maio 2010

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge #11

002

Hello Magnolia Lovers,
I hope everyone is ok!
Today is my turn to show a card that I made for Summer Theme Challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.
Oh boy, I had so many stamps I could use and was so hard just to pick one.. So I decided to get this yummiee Tilda one and the Shabby Chic Fence. I colored them with copics ciao markers and on the ice cream I added a little bit of copic spicas
Check a closer view:
004I used flower soft on the grass.. the regular and ultra fine one..  on the top of the fence I added 2 Magnolia Vintage Roses.
Take a look at other angle:
006 - Cópia Background papers  and silk blue ribbon were in my stash, I used a Marta Stewart punches on the white and blue pieces of papers and blue rhinestones for some more sparkle on my card.
I hope you can get a little bit of inspiration with my card and come on over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers and play with us.
Cindy, our sponsor from Stamping Scrapping is offering a prize for a lucky winner!  So, why not to join??
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek on my card!  I really appreciate!
Hugs,
Vivi

8 comentários:

anaRy disse...

My gosh! I love it! You did a superb job!!
I loved all the dimension and colors! The trelis flower was genious! I will steal the idea sometime!
HUGGIES MY FRIEND!!
Anary

Peggie disse...

Great card. Love the flowers and flower soft around the fence.

Lillian A disse...

Cute Tilda, enjoying a summer treat to cool down in the heat! This card is just so precious, Vivi -- another beautiful creation of yours!
Hugs!

Patti Jo disse...

Very cute Vivi! Love the flower soft grass and the roses on the fence! Great job!!!

Becky H disse...

Very pretty...I have this same stamp and love it!!! Gret work....

Carlotta Vachon disse...

Very cute coloring

Belmira disse...

Lindo!!!
Bjs,Belmira

Tracey disse...

Gorgeous card Vivi, love the dimension :)

Hugs
Tracey
x