05 maio 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge #40 and Die Cut Dreams Challenge



Hi Ladies,


I have another card to show you tonight.This is to join Papertake Weekly Challenge with a fun & easy sketch and Die Cut Dreams Challenge that is Tilda in pink!


I used Magnolia - 816 TILDA WITH SINGLE FLOWER  image that I receive in a swap..  I think this image is so cute!!


I colored her with copics ciao markers..  


Check out the colors :                     


Here is a closer view on the image.


I used basic grey papers for the background, pink rhinestones of kaisercraft, pink silk ribbon.


Now I`m off to link my card in the challenge!


Many thanks for visiting me today!


Cheers,


Vivi

6 comentários:

anaRy disse...

Oh my your card totally match the blog background! I loved the colors you used! The know is super charming!
XOXO
anary

cabio's craft corner disse...

Vivi, this is such a sweet Tilda card and your coloring is so delightful. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown disse...

Adorable Vivi!

Lorraine A disse...

gorgeous card :-) the image is just adorable and the papers and colours you used are perfect :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Victoria disse...

this is so pretty Vivi and that satin bow is a perfect colour match to your shading

Thanks so much for playing along at Die Cut Dreams this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Susie Sugar disse...

Adorable card really beautiful Tilda, thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie & Vikki xx