30 maio 2010

House Mouse & Friends Challenge

HM 003 

Hello Friends,

I hope you all are keeping well!
It is time to show you a card that I made for the House Mouse & Friends Challenge which is to make a card with pink or blue colors and flowers..  this is the suggestion of our guest designer Anary..  have you see her card for the challenge??  no, so later pop over to House Mouse & Friends Blog to take a peek.

I used House Mouse - 121 MAKE A WISH 2 stamp available at Stamping Scrapping, background paper is from K&Company – Citronella, pink rhinestone from Kaisercraft, flowers & ribbon are from my stash.

I colored this image with copics markers. Unfortunately I don`to have the image of the colors I use but you can check the color suggestions offered by Stamping Scrapping here.

Now, come on over to House Mouse & Friends Challenge Blog to play with us.

We can get lucky and win a prize from Stamping Scrapping.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

Nenhum comentário: