28 maio 2010

Just Cute Bears Challenge

Whipper Snapper 021

 

Hello Friends,

I hope you all are keeping well!!  it has been a while since my last card! oh boy, time flies so fast!!

Ok, today I want to show you a card that I made to join a blog that I found out another day visiting Bev’s blog that is called Just Cute Bears Challenge.

I was so happy to find this blog as I thing bears are so cute…   So that will give me more reason to play with my bears stamps.

The first challenge I’m joining is with a Sketch proposed by Bev.  To see the sketch click here.

The sketch is great, I just had some much fun to play with it.

This stamp is from Whipper Snapper, I colored the bear with copics ciao and the big heart I colored a little bit with my brand new copic spicas.. oh my, I love those pens.. they are awesome!

For the grass I used flower soft.. this was my first time using it and it is so cool.. can’t wait to use some more in another stamp.

Here is a closer view on the flower soft:

Whipper Snapper 022

Paper is from K&Company – citronella,  flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft and red rhinestones from Kaisercraft.

Red ribbon is from my stash and the red paper was cut with Martha Stewart punch..  I have it from a swap that I joined…

Well, I think that is all for my card.

Now I hope you liked my card and leave a little comment for me!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

6 comentários:

Lillian disse...

That is such a cute bear, Vivi! But then again, most teddy bears ARE cute, right. Wonderful coloring and a nice layout . . . gonna have to check out this site.
Hugs!

Sharon in MI disse...

what a good job you did, Vivian.
Sharon in Michigan

patricia smith disse...

Vivi, that is a darling bear. I love the layout, and the colors. I like the green texture for the grass, but the main thing I love is the lovely flower at the top! Great card.
Hugs, Pat Smith

Helen disse...

This is so sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Sarah disse...

Such a gorgeous card!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

xx :0)

Annie disse...

fabulous card and cute teddy bear! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x