09 maio 2010

Just Rite challenge



Hello Ladies,

I  hope you are all fine and had a lovely Mother`s day!

Today is my first time ever joining just rite challenge and I`m very excited about.
Unfortunately I don`t own any just rite stamps yet but I was lucky enough to received this stamped image from a friend.


I had to follow a very simple sketch but unfortunately I did not have a square image so I decided to go with I had... a round one.


I colored my image with copics ciao markers.


I added a little bit of sitckles on the petals so I could have a little bit of sparkling.. I love sparkling..


Background paper is from Basic grey!


Now to see the sketch and join the challenge for a wonderful surprise prize go to their blog.


Thank you for stopping by today and take time to see my card!


Hugs,


Vivi

4 comentários:

Julia disse...

This is really nice Vivi - I love the colours:0)

Lea L. disse...

This is very pretty! I love that beautiful flower! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Linda Beeson disse...

I like your card, I like that stamped image and it is so neat the way it fits the CPS sketch.

Sam disse...

So pretty.