02 maio 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge #100


Hello Friends,
Good Sunday to all of you!!!


I hope your day has just started fine like mine!!
I read emails, sent some, checked sunday challenges post and now I'm ready to creating my cards... I have already gotten inspiration from my friends...


But just before starting getting my stamps and coloring them I want to show you a card I made last night.  This card goes to a friend in USA for her birthday!!


I never make cards in blue color for girls but after seeing a lovely card  for the house mouse challenge blog yesterday I got inspiration.. Thank you Tini.. I still have to come back to you blog and leave a little love for you!!


Anyway, my blue colors are not like hers but they were the ones I had.. so I managed to get a card in blue hihihi


Other thing that  I rarely use on my cards are bottoms... but for this sketch I thought it would be perfect..


I got the Magnolia - 401 LOVE MUFFIN image that I received from Anary, this super talented Gal and colored it with my copic markers... on the heart bits I put a little bit of  glitz stickles and I have also add stickles around the rectangle.


Here is a closer view of the muffin so maybe you can notice the stickles.


Background papers are from Basic grey and Bottoms & ribbons are from my stash.




I'm entering this card in to Friday Sketches Challenge that is a sketch one.


So I hope you have a lovely day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!!


Hugs,


Vivi

4 comentários:

Hanne disse...

Such a sweet card!
Hanne

Angelwood disse...

Yum! What a scrumptious card! :o) hugs, Angela

Cissy disse...

I love that muffin!!! Nicely done indeed!

~Cissy

Janneke disse...

Great card!
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week ;0)

Janneke X