29 maio 2010

A card for my uncle!

009 Hi Friends,

Now I want to show you a card that I just finished to make. It is for my Italian Uncle as his birthday is in two weeks.

I made this card following the challenges below:
- Just Us Girls: embossing
- The Sweet Stop:  Sketch
- A spoon full of sugar: Celebration
- Craft Creations: my favorite stamp

I used Edwin from Magnolia Stamps and colored him with copics markers. See a closer view:

011 Background paper is from basic grey and I embossed the white paper with sizzix template. Bottoms are from my stash and rhinestones are from kaisercraft!

Sentiment AUGURI means Congratulations in Italian Language and I stamped with an alphabetic stamps that I have.

I think that is all.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs

Vivi

10 comentários:

Dana Gustafson disse...

HOw cute! What great coloring too! Thanks so much for joining in at Just Us Girls this week!

Marcelle disse...

Que lindo Vivi!!
Adoro seu blog!
Beijos

craftyb disse...

love this lil guy...also love your red polka paper...fab card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

dstandard disse...

What a cute little guy - great card!

Unknown disse...

Your uncle wil be very happy with this card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Teresa Kline disse...

so very cute, great card..have a fabulous day!

enjoy *~*

Teresa Kline disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
AKiteFlier disse...

Sorry I’m late with my commenting busy, busy weekend!. You did a super job with this week’s challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls. We appreciate your participation and support. :-) Hope to see you again on Saturday!

Anônimo disse...

This is adorable :). Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop!!

Maria disse...

Adorable image and great coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS!