30 maio 2010

New card!!

004Hi Friends,

I’ve joined a mingle swap in a new group that I joined and I have to send a card to this lovely Lady that is absolutely crazy about Bears!!.

I joined a image swap at Magnolia Stamp Lovers  a while back and I received this image in my pack.  I had never seen this bear before and  I think it is so cute!!!
So as this friend loves Bear then nothing better than send a card to her with this Bear on it… don’t you think!?!?
By now, you already know who you are…  lol lol

I also want to join this week  challenge at Magnolia-licous with a sketch, Just Magnolia with hot or spicy, Crafty Angel with  Teal & Brown. Cutie Sunday with freestyle and  Magnolia Down Under with Flowers.

So I had to use a Magnolia stamp image.. one more thing.. I absolutely adore Magnolia Stamps… so it is just all perfect to me!!

Ok, that said let me give you some details of my card:

I couldn't find the name of this stamp, so if you know, please, let me know too!! I color the image with copic markers, see a closer view:

007Background papers are from Basic grey, flowers on below Bear are Magnolia Vintage Roses and on the top are  from my stash.

006

  Sentiment is some alphabetic stamps that I have and I added flower soft on it… I really love the result. Check out a closer view:

 

 

 

 

I guess that is all I have to tell about my card!
I want to thank you for stopping by today and if you can, please, leave a little comment about my card! I appreciate reading it!

I wish you a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs,

Vivi

20 comentários:

Mina disse...

so so pretty Vivi, I love the Magnolia bear and havent seen it used for ages...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Alicia disse...

Vivi, I love bears too and this is adorable great job.

Unknown disse...

WOW Can't say I ever saw a Magnolia Bear before but now I have!! So Cute:-) Thanks for joining in this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Pam disse...

Cute card! Love the bear!
Hugs to you,
Pam

Myrna disse...

Ahhhh, I love bears and hearts and you have both on your card. Very cute card!

Christina C. disse...

Adorable card, Vivi! Thanks for introducing me to the Magnolia bear.

Regina disse...

Fofo demaaaaaais Vivi!! Ameei!!
Bjs e uma ótima semana pra você.
Regina

Silvie Z disse...

Hi Vivi,
your card is adorable! Haven't seen the Magnolia bear before!
Great Job!
Hugs,
Silvie from France

Deb disse...

Vivi, I am another one who has never seen this bear - how very cute is he?? Great job!!
Hugs,
Deb xoxo

Gloria Dawson disse...

Adorable Card Vivi! Love the flower soft on the sentiment!
Blessings,
Gloria

Lillian A disse...

Mmmmm, now I wonder whose mailbox this cutie-pie is going to be in -- I'm thinking I'm the LUCKY ONE!! So cute, Vivi -- you did a great job and you can rest assured that I'll definitely be putting him up on display in my craft room, just as soon as he arrives!
Teddy Hugs!!

Barb Hardeman disse...

He's so cute!!! What a beautiful job you did coloring him and I love how you used flower soft on your sentiment! Really precious.
Hugs,
Barb

Unknown disse...

Hi Vivi...ohhhh...I love the way you colored this adorable little bear...and your design, DPs, and the flower soft sentiment. Just darling! Pat Frank (VA)

Shelley disse...

Very sweet! Love the bear. hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Christine Riley disse...

Oh my this is SO Cute! I have never seen this image before, I love it and I love the papers you used. So cute!
Hugs, Christine

cabio's craft corner disse...

You did a great coloring job on this cute bear image Vivi!
Hugs,
Cabio

Lena disse...

Vivi, parabéns pelo cartão. Ficou lindo demais. Adorei, querida.
beijos
lena

Anônimo disse...

This is a Magnolia bear? I love the card you made, so cute.

Tracey Feeger disse...

What a super duper cute card. Great image and flowers. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

Jodie from Oz disse...

Vivi, stunning card, the little bear is so sweet and coloured so wonderfully and your flowers are gorgeous. A wonderful take on the challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week. Hugs Jodie from Oz