02 maio 2010

Magnolia Down Under and Papertake Weekly


Hello Friends,
I decide to post another card today that I have just finished and It is one more card that I did for a friend who is celebrating her birthday this month.

This time I used  Magnolia - 615 TILDA W/FLOWING HAIR that is a brand new stamp for me!!

And the sketch is from Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog.



Flowers are from Petalloo and on the center of it I put a brad.
Papers are from Basic Grey and ribbon my from stash.


Rhinestones are from kaiser craft and  Sentiment means happiness in portuguese.


I`m entering this card in 2 challenges:
- Magnolia Down Under Challenge with a sketch and Papertake Weekly Challenge with do something different/new.


Here is a closer view of the Tilda and the copics markers  I used to color her.



So, now tell me what you think about my card. Did you like it??
Thanks for visiting me again!

Hugs,
Vivi

16 comentários:

Angelwood disse...

I love this image of Tilda. Beautiful job on your card, Vivi! Love this! hugs, Angela

Anônimo disse...

So pretty, of course we like it! Great job with your coloring.
Hugs,
Shell

Lillian A disse...

Very cute, Vivi - my favorite color, pink! Love the added flower and nice layout. I'm sure the birthday girl will be happy with it in her mailbox!
Hugs,
Lillian

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance disse...

Very Cute Vivi!!!

Barb Hardeman disse...

This is so pretty, Vivi! I love the black and pink panel - it's ooo la la! I haven't even inked my image of Tilda, but I've wanted to. Something always comes up! Great take on the sketch too...
Blessings,
Barb

Only By His Grace disse...

Lovely card Vivi.
Hugs Marion

Sheri disse...

So sweet Vivi...love the pink!

Patti Jo disse...

She is so cute Vivi! Adorable card!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) disse...

great card Vivi, your Tilda looks adorable!!!

paola disse...

I love this stamp and you have colored her so beautifully
smiles
Paola

Barb F disse...

Just adorable! Love your coloring! Hugs! Barb F

Shelley disse...

Love your papers and your colouring. Great card. hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

What a darling card, Vivi! Great job!
Huggies ~
Sharron ♥

Unknown disse...

Great job Vivi!!

Tracey Feeger disse...

What a cute little card Wonderful colouring and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

Anônimo disse...

What a gorgeous card--Tilda is beautifully colored, and these papers are lovely! I love the flower! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
Hugs,
April